How many of us have tried dieting during COVID-19? Maybe you have made some intentional changes to your eating habits, using only fresh ingredients and natural foods. Or perhaps, you have added an exercise routine.
Now it’s time to put your house on a diet. During the past few months at home you may have sampled some trendy or crash diets in your house. Is it possible that you went all Marie Kondo on your sock drawer? Or, have you minimalized your kitchen utensils? Did you do the 50-hangers closet purge?
If you are like me – on Facebook more than once a day – you’ve seen pictures of your friends’ piles of clothes or decorative items they are either selling or donating to a local charity. But is there a better way? According to the ‘Nesting Place’, there are five things people with tidy homes don’t do:
- Tidy people don’t act like a slob all day, and then get their house tidy in one fell swoop.
- Tidy people don’t run out of cleaning supplies.
- Tidy people don’t let the sun go down on their filth.
- Tidy people don’t store things on the floor.
- Tidy people don’t over decorate.